Terms of Sale & Delivery
- All watches & jewels sold by Knightsbridge are guaranteed to be 'as described'.
- All watches are serviced prior to delivery.
- All watches are sold 'as-is' and 'as described'. No warranty on mechanical or structural failure unless otherwise stated.
- Knightsbridge is NOT responsible for any taxes and/or duties incurred by the buyer upon delivery.
- Watches & jewels are shipped and insured and must be returned using the same method used to deliver.
- Local clients (within Ontario, Canada) will have the HST added to the final sale price & shipping.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All watches & jewels are shipped and delivered with insurance certificates.
Electronic Bank Wire Transfer
(banking details available upon request)
PayPal & Credit Cards are accepted for deposits ONLY
**Knightsbridge is NOT affiliated or endorsed by ROLEX SA, Rolex Canada, or any other worldwide subsidiary in any way.
Viewing & Shipping
All watches & jewels are available for viewing by appointment only at our showroom.
We ship via FEDEX, UPS or DHL International Priority Service with 3rd party insurance coverage for the invoiced amount.